Have Enthusiasm to be Successful6 years, 2 months ago
This is a brilliant Article by Dave Magrogan about the tremendous importance of enthusiasm to be successful. I would not have achieved the success that I have without enthusiasm.
“Charge Into Situations With Enthusiasm!
“If you can give your son or daughter only one gift, let it be enthusiasm.”-Bruce Barton
Take some time this week to focus on passion and enthusiasm in everything you do! No matter what you do, you should always be charging into a situation with enthusiasm. If you aren’t excited about it, why should anyone else be? Whatever you are trying to accomplish in your life will be easier to accomplish if you have enthusiasm to persist, inspire others, and to draw people to your goals. It doesn’t matter if you are trying to launch a new concept, secure an investment deal, or get your child to eat their broccoli; you need so show your enthusiasm behind whatever it is that you are trying to sell!
“There is real magic in enthusiasm. It spells the difference between mediocrity and accomplishment.” –Norman Vincent Peale
I’ve had people tell me that they are not a “salesperson” and they usually aren’t, because they stay in their comfort zone! If you really look close, every day we are in sales! We are all selling our dreams, our passion, our ideals and trying to get our family, coworkers, employers, investors, and customers to buy into us! Enthusiasm transfers your passion to the people you are trying to reach.
“Every man is enthusiastic at times. One man has enthusiasm for thirty minutes – another for thirty days, but it is the man who has it for thirty years who makes a success of his life.” –Edward B. Butler
Enthusiasm is one of those traits that you and only you can develop. It’s not something you can teach; however, you can model the way for those around us. You can also use positive reinforcement by pointing out the positive behaviors in others and describing the impact they make on the desired outcome. It works… it’s nothing new. Get inside the heads of the people you surround yourself with and see what motivates them!
“If you aren’t fired with enthusiasm, you will be fired with enthusiasm.” –Vince Lombardi
Here are 5 ways to use enthusiasm to achieve success:
1. Don’t feel enthusiastic? Examine your goals. Are you truly passionate about your work or your goal? If you aren’t, set new priorities. If you are passionate, now ACT ENTHUSIASTIC! ACT the PART!
2. Hang out with enthusiastic people, coworkers, and family members. If you hang out with miserable people you will be negative and make bad choices. Hanging out with positive, enthusiastic people will make you positive and you will make better choices!
3. Turn rejection and failure into opportunity. When you meet with a challenge, failure and rejection, face it with enthusiasm. It will inspire you to persevere, it will help you gather support and you will find the new opportunity in the failure.
4. Increased sales, opportunities and better relationships. People like to be around enthusiastic people! If you’re in a business dependent on customers…Enthusiasm will attract more people and more money! In college? Enthusiasm will make your professors notice you! Looking for a job or promotion? Enthusiastic people get hired or promoted first!
5. Enthusiastic people achieve more goals and achieve them faster! Napoleon Hill, in his book “Think and Grow Rich,” stated that a Positive Mental Attitude and a Definite Burning Desire to achieve a goal are the top two reasons people achieve success!
Remember, you are the average of the top 10 people you surround yourself with–take note and make changes! Don’t wait to do it tomorrow because tomorrow is already today. CHARGE!
Dave Magrogan is the CEO of Kildare’s Irish Pubs, Doc Magrogan’s Oyster House, Two Men and a Truck Moving Company and Rhino Living Consulting and Training Group. By clearing the mental clutter, using his subconscious mind, applying the “Laws of the Jungle” and setting big, audacious “Rhino” goals, he has built a 20 million dollar empire in just a few short years! Visit the Rhino Living web page at http://www.rhinoliving.com to find out how Rhino Living can help you!
What did you think of this Article about enthusiasm?
Do you have any stories of achieving your goals because you were enthusiastic? If so please leave a comment below and share the story with us. If you would like to receive Articles like this one, “Have Enthusiasm to be successful”, each week then sign up for our weekly Newsletter and we’ll send you a free report, How To Be Happy
6 Tips for Improving Assertiveness Skills
6 years, 1 month ago
How To Turn Your Dreams Into Reality
5 years, 4 months ago
How to Improve Your Self Esteem
4 years, 20 days ago
Revealed – The True Meaning of Being Healthy
6 years, 2 months ago
How to Visualize Success
4 years, 26 days ago
7 Tips To Be Successful in Life
6 years, 3 months ago
Think Your Way To Success
6 years, 4 months ago
Five Ways to Create a Healthy Mind
5 years, 11 months ago
Secret of Using Visualization to Lose Weight
6 years, 3 months ago
Have Enthusiasm to be Successful
6 years, 2 months ago